Supple Lite Bar Tape is designed to provide comfort and grip for long days in the saddle on rough terrain. It is tacky, soft, and has a clean look when wrapped and finished. At 2.5mm thick and 40mm wide, it is half as thick and just as wide as our Supple Bar Tape. This makes for a slimmer option that has a distinctly different feel.
- 2.5mm thick
- 40mm wide
- EVA foam compound absorbs vibrations and conforms to your hands for greater comfort.
- Soft, tacky texture keeps your hands from slipping in all weather conditions with or without gloves.
- Easy to install. 3M adhesive backing keeps tape securely in place.
- Thickness can be adjusted from 2.5mm to 5mm based on the amount of overlap.
- Includes: bar plugs, polyurethane finishing tape, and brake clamp cover tape.
NOTE: Overstretching the tape may cause it to tear. To get a feel for optimal tension, find a ruler and stretch 10 inches of tape to 11.5 inches. This is about as far as you want to stretch the bar tape when wrapping your bars; the max stretch on Supple Lite Bar Tape is 12 inches.
Fits all road bike drop bars.
Wolf Tooth Supple Bar Tape
Wolf Tooth Bar End Plugs
Wolf Tooth Grips
Weight: 77g for two rolls
Material: EVA foam compound with 3M adhesive backing strip
Dimensions: 2.5mm thick | 40mm wide | 152cm long
Made in the USA