The 104 BCD chainring was Wolf Tooth’s first product ever and it is the most common bolt pattern on double and triple cranksets. Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop tooth design is the best available anywhere. We offer a full spectrum of colors too!
- These rings fit any 104 BCD crankset, and here are instructions on how to measure your BCD.
- 30 tooth rings require chainring bolts that are 7-10mm long. All other sizes require single ring specific bolts that are ~6mm long.
- Notes for those the plan to run a 32t chainring on a 2x Shimano crankset (XT, SLX, or Deore).
- 30t x 104BCD ring is the only QUARQ power meter compatible 30t ring available!
- For 1x9, 1x10, ,1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
QUARQ is a trademark of SRAM, LLC, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
64 BCD ring if you need something smaller than a 30t - will mount in your “granny gear” postion.
For a longer lasting ring, check out our 104 BCD Stainless Steel Chainrings
Chainring bolts that are optimized for 1x
- 104 x 30t - our 10mm bolts are optimized for mounting this ring and/or this ring with our perfectly sized and matching bashring.
- All other tooth sizes - recommend our 6mm bolts.
- If using a bashring you will need 8mm bolts (most stock bolts on 3x cranksets are 8mm)
Our 104 BCD bashrings are optimized for use with our 104 and 64 BCD rings
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material 7075-T6 aluminum
- Colors - black, blue, red, and gold
- Chainline (approximate as BB centering and cranksets vary)
- 30t - 48mm on 3x cranksets and 49mm on 2x
- Other sizes - 50mm on 3x and 51mm on 2x
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
30t = 36g
32t = 47g
34t = 56g
36t = 60g
38t = 66g
- Patent and trademark info